Explosions, Ice Cream & Flashlight Dance Parties!
When the science centre closes... the ultimate sleepover experience begins!
Sleepover Programs at the science centre are unlike any other field trip in the city. We'll help you and your students create lasting memories, as we show you to the best slumber party ever!
Treat your class to:
- A giant game of survival tag!
- A "whodunnit" adventure. Find clues, dust for fingerprints & capture the criminal.
- Competitive rollercoaster builds. Loops, upside down twists & an entire science centre to build in!
You class might also enjoy:
- Watching an IMAX film on Alberta's largest screen!
- Experiencing an out-of-this-world planetarium show on the full dome.
- Discovering each of the exhibit galleries like never before.
- Exploring the Feature Exhibition (when available).
- Participating in awesome live science demonstrations and hands-on science activities
Dates: Weeknight bookings are available for school groups.
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 12:00 p.m. the following day. Flexible timing may be available upon request.
Cost: $79.00 (+GST) per participant. Evening pizza-break and a morning breakfast are included in the cost. Additional food may be ordered. Please inquire at time of booking.
Minimum attendance: 20
Maximum attendance: 90. Please note: large groups may be divided into smaller group to better facilitate programming.
Additional School Programs may be booked outside of the Sleepover Program (beginning before or after the Sleepover Program ends).
Sleepover Program Requirements
- Participants must supply their own sleeping bag, twin-sized air mattress or foam underlay, pillow and personal hygiene materials. No cots please.
- 1 adult chaperone required for every 5 children. Chaperones are responsible for, and must supervise and stay with, their group during the entire visit.